Help us protect Louisiana's children. Report Child Abuse & Neglect: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
DCFS For Service Providers
- CAFE Provider Portal
- Submit requests to obtain additional information about becoming a Foster/Adoptive Parent;
- Submit an application to become a Foster/Adoptive Parent, after beginning training classes, along with the ability to upload supporting documentation;
- Certified Foster/Adoptive Parents, Residential Providers, Private Foster Home Agencies, and Non-Certified Caretakers, through the Provider Portal, can:
- Submit an electronic version of Form 435 to request reimbursement for approved services, while also being able to upload associated receipts/invoices;
- View payment history, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal;
- Register an email address, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal in order to receive email notifications/requests;
- Submit and Emergency Preparedness plan, if able to link an eligible TIPS Provider Number in CAFE's Provider Portal.
- Child Welfare Vendors, through the CAFE Provider Portal, can:
- Submit an electronic version of a TIPS 212 to request payment for approved services, along with the ability to upload supporting documentation;
- View payment history;
- Receive referrals from Child Welfare worker for specific types of client services' as well as being able to upload updates associated with that referral;
- Register an email address in order to receive email notifications/requests.
Licenses and develops licensing regulations for child residential facilities, child placing agencies, maternity homes, and juvenile detention facilities.
- Residential Facilities and Child Placing Agencies
- Child Residential Facilities
- Maternity Homes
- Child Placing Agencies with Subprograms of:
- Foster Care Services
- Adoption Services
- Transitional Placing Services
- Juvenile Detention Facilities
- Licensing Agency Upload - Allows licensing agencies to send databases to upload into LASES.
- Licensing Fees
- Important Updates for Residential Care Providers
- Wage and Hour Division website
- FLSA Handy Reference Guide
- Fact Sheet for child care providers about minimum wage, overtime and more