Division of Management and Finance
The Division of Managment and Finance serves as the management support system for the Department of Children & Family Services; provides fiscal services, human resources services, information technology services, planning and budget services, and support services to the Secretary, and the various offices under the Secretary; and monitors departmental policies and procedures to assure compliance with state and federal laws.
Programs and Services
- Fiscal Services Section - Provides financial services to DCFS.
- Human Resources Section - Provides personnel management to DCFS.
- Information Services Section -Provides computer support and data management for the entire department.
- Budget Section - Coordinates all activities relative to budget for the department.
- Administrative Services Section - Provides purchasing and contracting services to DCFS.
Division of Management and Finance Directory
- E-mail the DCFS Webmaster.